Accounting Training Series
Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the session, no additional training materials will be provided. Registration for our seminars by any method is viewed as a formal contract for services and payment obligations, terms, and conditions apply. See our Registration Terms and Conditions for specific cancellation terms and for information on “no shows” and partial attendance.
Tuition per person is set. A 5% tuition discount is available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization attending the same seminar. Credit Card Processing Fee: 4% of total tuition and any late fees that apply. LATE REGISTRATION FEE $30 per person for registering less than five (5) before a session. LATE PAYMENT FEE: 10% of base tuition if not received prior to the start of a session, net 30.
To avoid a late payment fee, tuition must be made PRIOR to the start of the seminar. We accept check, money order, and credit cards (including AMEX and Discover). There is a credit card processing fee of 4% of the total due (tuition plus any fees). If payment will be made after the seminar, add a 10% late fee, net 30; please bring your executed purchase order to training form to secure admission. PLEASE READ THE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more information.
Registration can be made
- Online at www.kivainstitute.com by clicking on the specific seminar you wish to attend.
- Online via registration links in our email campaigns.
- By printing the registration form, filling it out, and faxing it to (928) 369-4170.
- By printing the registration form, filling it out, scanning the document, and attaching it to an email, and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Registration.
- By calling (866) 202-5482 (KIVA) and requesting a copy of the registration form be sent.